SaaS Customer Success Specialist
Ripple Science, a Health-IT SaaS startup in Ann Arbor, Michigan is seeking a Clinical Research Implementation Specialist to join our growing team and help develop our Customer Success program. Our software platform is used by academic investigators, clinical trial sites, and usability testing teams to manage all aspects of research participant recruitment and post-enrollment tracking. At Ripple Science, we aim to accelerate life science research by transforming how research teams approach the recruitment and management of research participants.
As a research subject matter expert, this position involves helping our customers be successful when using our software by helping them fully integrate Ripple into their research protocols.
- Educate customer on how to use Ripple to implement study management and participant recruitment best practices
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with an unwavering commitment towards customer success
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Onboard new users to our platform and provide support and troubleshooting for technical issues through collaboration with our Development team
- Proactively upsell, encourage renewals and elicit referrals from current Ripple users
- Develop a joint success plan with the Sales team for customers
- Advocate for customers cross-functionally, and translate business/product needs and feature requests to internal teams
- You have an advanced college degree (MS, MA or PhD) in a research field that uses human subjects (clinical, translational, social science) OR extensive experience managing research studies with human subjects.
- You are hungry to learn new skills and are excited to contribute to a growing startup
- You have the ability to quickly learn a new concept and then explain it to a five year old an hour later.
- You have past experience in customer facing roles (retail, hosting, support)
- You do not feel intimidated by new technology
- You are hungry to learn and full of energy
- You have strong communication, organization and time management skills
- You demonstrate a proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- You maintain an excellent work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, growing startup
- You are a team player and a self starter
Competitive salary and benefit package, including excellent medical insurance, 401K match, flexible time and work schedule, and paid vacations.
We are a small team of visionaries who thrive in the fast paced, high expectations, high reward, no-nonsense world of SaaS startups. We are scrappy. We are transparent. We embrace big ideas. We crave challenges. We are lifelong learners. And yet, we believe in a good work-life balance and live it.
Join our team and help build an inspiring company while transforming the space of clinical research management.